[Nfbaz-talk] Student Computer Program Beta Testing

Allison (NFBA) nfbarizona at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:29:22 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Thought some of you may like to participate in this project.

Enjoy,
Allison

======

Looking for Blind Students to Participate in a Math Computer Program Beta
Testing Activity

  We are recruiting students with visual impairments to participate in her
research study.  The study explores the effectiveness of text-to-speech
software as a tool for solving math problems.  Dr. Beal is seeking students
ages 10 to 16 who are blind, are on grade level, and have skills in solving
arithmetic and fraction problems.  I've attached a flyer which contains more
detailed information.  If you have a student who meets the participant
criteria please contact me to request a packet of information to share with
your student's family.  I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have
about this project.  Please feel free to contact me off list at
rosenblu at u.arizona.edu or 520-621-1223.
  Thanks,

  Penny

--