[Nfbaz-talk] event this weekend?

Allison (NFBA) nfbarizona at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 21:33:39 UTC 2009

Hi Eric,

LOL.  It may be the heat, but unfortunately this is a bit of a reoccurring
trend in the
area regardless of the weather.  Although finally this morning I did get an
offer from
someone who will drive me this Saturday.  I was pleasantly surprised to get
that email.  We'll see if it really
works out in the end though.

Best,
Allison