[Nfbaz-talk] [Arizona-students] East Valley 2009 annual pool party!

The BlindTechs Network info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
Wed Jul 15 04:33:24 UTC 2009

would anyone be willing to provide bus/lite rail/walking instructions
to this address?
Gabe Vega
CEO
The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com
info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
623-565-9357 (voice)
(206) 203-4400 (Fax Phone)

On Jul 14, 2009, at 3:52 PM, Allison (NFBA) wrote:

   Hello,

I'd like to invite you to the NFBA East Valley Chapter's annual picnic
and
pool party!  This is a great opportunity to come together and catch up
with
both new and old friends.

The party will be Saturday July 18.  It'll take place at the home of
Ruth
Swenson and Jim Sohl. Arrive by 2 pm. to give yourself some swim time or
chat time before we eat. Stay as late as you wish.

The address is: 311 West Mcnaire Street Chandler Arizona 480-892-4344.

To RSVP, please e-mail Mark Feliz at felizfamily5 at msn.com or call
480-890-8943.

Hope to see you there!

Allison Hilliker