[Nfbaz-talk] Marty Silba's Passing

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 9 00:17:10 UTC 2009

Hello from San Antonio, Texas,

    Being from Brockton Massachusetts where Marty and Donna once lived I
knew them both and had the privilige of training Donna when she took over my
position as a darkroom technician at the Brockton Hostpital in 1976. Donna
if you're on this list know that Mary and I will keep you in our prayers and
wish to pass on our condolances to you and your family. Marty was a great
guy and one heck of a federationist. I know he will be missed. All the best.

Peter and Mary Donahue