[Nfbaz-talk] Fw: Disability Awareness Job Fair

Dr. Scott Wendell Bray sbray at nisj.org
Wed Oct 7 03:17:22 UTC 2009

Hello:

The www.usdoj.gov just released the first ever report on criminal acts
against persons with disabilities. It is a eye-opener, confirming our worst
fears and own experiences. The report can be assessed at www.usdoj.gov then
publications, then new releases and the news release dated October 6 tells
about the report.

Scott Wendell Bray, Ph.D.
www.nisj.org
Disabled Arizonans Seeking Justice (DASJ)
Disabled New Mexicans Seeking Justice (DNMSJ)
Navajo Institute for Social Justice (NISJ)
www.nisj.org
sbray at nisj.org
505.778.5820
Great Spirits Ranch