[Nfbaz-talk] [Nfb-announce] [4alabama] Starting a cerebral Palsy division of the NFB

Gabe Vega Via Iphone4S theblindtech at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 14:52:54 UTC 2012

Or, you can forgo the NFB way. Make a group of your own without their approval, and not have to deal with her egotistical and authoritarian ways. No one stopping you from forming a blind group just don't do it with their blessings and don't do it on their email list serve.

Gabe Vega
Sent from my iPhone
(623) 565-9357