[Nfbaz-talk] Thank you… and tell us more!

Sharlyn sharlyn at tbase.com
Wed Oct 21 15:04:25 UTC 2015

Thanks to those of you who have completed the survey about the availability of accessible information for products and services. T-Base Communications is one step closer to being able to report the findings to our customers who are keenly interested in this topic and want to know how to improve the user experience.

Though we’ve received a number of responses so far, the truth is we need to hear more. It’s only with sufficient participation that we’ll have statistically sound results we can share.

We’ve put together a few five-minute questionnaires asking you about your experience receiving accessible information from various service providers as a consumer who is blind, deaf-blind or partially sighted. To view and complete the questionnaires, please click this link:

http://www.tbase.com/accessible-communications-calibrating-user-experience

Thank you!

Sharlyn Ayotte
Consumer Engagement Officer
T-Base Communications
Phone: 613-236-0866 | Toll free: 1-800-563-0668
www.tbase.com<http://www.tbase.com/> | Ogdensburg, NY | Ottawa, ON
Have questions? We have answers. Just ask us! #asktbase<http://www.tbase.com/webform/ask-tbase>
ALL TOUCH POINTS. ALL ACCESS METHODS. ALL FORMATS.TM

Continue to receive the latest updates on accessibility legislation. Opt-in to stay informed<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001v3RZDuh4URq0u_z5RIpBCKxChXarHgREtzXRx2SWh33FrZzKGs9m_e6RriRkqwZQLxGSxVRmzL0LF4UxG1XPfzDehrR-2aB4lDxm6IT0c_4bX36BlfZOmG7d9r7UlV3Jiyw76K0JffY=>

This email may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this email message immediately.