[Nfbaz-talk] for tucson members/would there be assistance getting to a chapter meeting?

joanne countrymom777 at embarqmail.com
Thu Feb 1 19:10:53 UTC 2018

I am new to the area and am still awaiting word from Sun Van, so I was wondering if transportation is provided to meetings. I'm on east side and I think it's close to the meeting place. If someone would be willing to look into this--and I know it may be too short of notice for this one but perhaps a future one--please email me at countrymom777 at embarqmail.com

Thanks.

Joanne