[NFBC-At-Large] New List

Carmen Weatherly cweatherly101 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 02:01:54 UTC 2019

Hi David,
The name is OK. The name of the chapter is At Large chapter.
No restrictions does that mean anyone can view our news list. Or we still have to approve or reject them.
Oops! I forgot to request only for members only.
Have a great evening

Carmen M. Weatherly, president
Riverside-San Bernardino Chapter
National Federation of The Blind