[NFBC-At-Large] Leaving the national Federation of the blind

Jeanette Torres jtorres3263 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 10:45:54 UTC 2020

Due to reading the stories of what has happened in the national Federation of the blind and being triggered by something that happened to me at LCB my first week there where my solution was for me to avoid this student which I did for my entire training of nine months because LCB did not do anything to remove the student and also because I was treated like an outcast because of my NFb training inwhile I  was in the national Federation of the blind in Florida, I have decided to leave the national Federation of the blind.
Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone