[NFBC-At-Large] FW: Join Braille Institute's Move-A-Thon for O&M Month!

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 02:54:34 UTC 2020

Subject: Join Braille Institute's Move-A-Thon for O&M Month!

 <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=1beb8eaf1a&e=154be4ec48>

 <https://mailchi.mp/132d4cac4a57/braille-institute-oc-july-2694338?e=154be4ec48> View in browser

Support Braille Institute's free programs & services!

 <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=081cd375bd&e=154be4ec48> Donate

Join the Move-A-Thon!
Compete for free prizes all October in
Braille Institute's first-ever mobility competition

Join us (virtually) in this healthy and fun way to promote physical activity - our October Move-A-Thon!

The top three individuals that log the most time will receive a custom white cane!  We look forward to you joining us in this healthy and fun way to promote physical activity among the visually impaired community, even during a global pandemic. Be sure to register as an individual, and you can also register your friends, family, or neighbors. Everyone who registers, gets a free visor!

How to Get Started

*	 <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=8e740810f5&e=154be4ec48> Register for the virtual Move-A-Thon by clicking this registration link.
*	Participate from anywhere, whether you stay indoors or take it outside; all activities are welcome! You can walk, run, dance, jump rope, or any other physical activity you can think of. Just get moving! And don’t forget to involve your four-legged friends when you can.
*	Set your personal goals.
*	You can keep track of your daily time spent by:

*	Looking up your registration by your first and last name
*	Clicking the Log Activities link
*	Recording your time spent moving daily, beginning October 1 through October 30, at 4:00 p.m. PDT.

The Move-A-Thon is part of our Orientation & Mobility (O&M) Month celebration in October, which also includes several free online workshops.

 <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=f3ea5d1f95&e=154be4ec48> Click here for more information on O&M Month and the Virtual Move-A-Thon

 <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=81f775f088&e=154be4ec48> Click here to register for the Move-A-Thon

We welcome all participants! Please call 1800-BRAILLE (272-4553) with any questions.

Move-A-Thon Events

Online: Move-A-Thon Launch
October 1, 3.00 - 4.00pm

The Braille Institute Orientation & Mobility (O&M) team would like to welcome you to our first-ever Move-A-Thon and another O&M Month! Meet our O&M team, get ready for the Move-A-Thon with other participants and get any questions you have answered directly during this online event!

 <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=68b6cdc98d&e=154be4ec48> Register for the Move-A-Thon Launch

 <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=62f6688b6f&e=154be4ec48>

 <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=5c3e6ce65e&e=154be4ec48>

 <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=ffe75ebb74&e=154be4ec48>

 <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=94db458086&e=154be4ec48>

This email was sent to tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
This email was sent by Braille Institute of America, Inc.
Braille Institute of America, Inc. 741 N Vermont Ave Los Angeles, CA 90029-3514 USA

We respect your right to privacy -  <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=da40c4069a&e=154be4ec48> View our Policy
 <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=05d6b999e7&e=154be4ec48> Manage Subscriptions |  <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/profile?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=05d6b999e7&e=154be4ec48> Update Profile |  <https://brailleinstitute.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=b88f4610b7dfc25354da1727f&id=05d6b999e7&e=154be4ec48&c=64af31c221> One-Click Unsubscribe