[NFBC-At-Large] FW: [NFBC-Info] [Fourth Call for Resolutions for NFBC Convention

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 19:36:46 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBC-Info <nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Bryan Bashin via
NFBC-Info
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 9:31 PM
To: 'NFB of California List' <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>
Cc: bashin at calweb.com
Subject: Re: [NFBC-Info] [Fourth Call for Resolutions for NFBC Convention

Dear California Federationists,

 We're getting excited about state convention, and a key part of it, the NFB
of  California resolutions.  The window to submit your draft resolutions to
the committee is closing fast, next week on October 12th.  The committee is
ready to help, but only if we have proposed resolutions.  .

So please take a moment to address the wrongs blind Californians have faced
in the past year in the form  of a resolution.  Our committee members will
work with you to get the formal language right, but only if we hear from
you.

Questions?  Need some guidance?  We're happy to help.  Simply contact me
directly via email and we can take things from there.

Kind regards,

Bryan Bashin
NFBC  Resolutions Committee Chair bashin at calweb.com

And see earlier emails, below, for some more background.

BB