[NFBC-At-Large] FW: The NFB of CA Scholarship Applications ARe Now Open!!! Please Spread the Word!

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:22:22 UTC 2020

Subject: The NFB of CA Scholarship Applications ARe Now Open!!! Please Spread the Word!

Hello all!

I am reaching out to you because I know you have Tconnectionsto blind students and/or the ability to spread the word far and wide  TheNational Federation of the Blind of California is seeking well-rounded, dynamic, and driven blind undergraduate and graduate students to apply for our 2020 state scholarship! We will award up to three scholarships in amounts of at least $1,000 to California residents or students attending a college/university within the state of California.

The deadline for this year's application is this Saturday October 10th at midnight. Applications can be found on nfbcal.org.

Please reach out to me with any questions/concerns.

Thanks!

Bobbi A. L. Pompey

(336) 988-6375

bobbipompey at gmail.com <mailto:bobbipompey at gmail.com>

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be chawide.Applications  until it is faced" James Baldwin

Bobbi A. L. Pompey

(336) 988-6375

bobbipompey at gmail.com <mailto:bobbipompey at gmail.com>

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" James Baldwin