[NFBC-At-Large] FW: At-Large Meeting minutes 9/17,2020

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 01:30:26 UTC 2020

At-Large-Chapter meeting minutes, September 17,2020

Call to Order: The At-Large-Chapter meeting was called to order at 7:05PM by
President Cathy Gaten

Meeting Attendees: Toby W, Isabel Y, Sandy, Hector L, Herald A, Robert S,
Carmen W, Tina T.

Meeting Minutes: Minutes from the August meeting were recited by Tina
Thomas-Secretary. Motion to approve minutes as recited was made by Carmen
and seconded by robert S. The motion carried.

Treasurer's Report: Beginning Balance: $961.98

Ending Balance: $1.019.46

Presidential Release Highlights: President Gaten gave a summary of our
monthly Presidential Release. Our NFB National President Mark Riccobono
encouraged everyone to find out about  the accessible voting options offered
in their states and to please vote in the general election. The President
also made everyone aware that there is a voter's  survey on the NFB website:
nfb.org. Our NFB National President also talked about our NFB Open house for
people who are new to our organization and want to get their questions
answered. More information can be found on the NFB website. Lastly, our
President informed us that the NFB Independence Market have face masks for
purchase. The masks are blue with white lettering that spell out NFB across
the front of the mask. The masks come in packs of three for $10 plus tax.
More information can be obtain by calling our National Headquarters at
(410)(659-9314), and ask to be connected to the Independence Market.

CA State Convention: Robert S, informed everyone that registration for our
State convention is now open and the link to registration is available on
our NFBCA website: www.nfbcal.org <http://www.nfbcal.org> . Once on the
website, click on 2020 State convention and then click on pre-registration
and it will take you to the form to register. If further assistance is
required, please reach out.

Door prizes and Auction baskets: Due to technical difficulties, we were
unable to finalize our plans for door prizes and auction basket submissions.

Meeting was adjourned at 8:25PM.

Respectfully submitted by Tina Thomas-Secretary