[NFBC-At-Large] At-Large-Chapter upcoming meeting invitation(Thursday October 15, 2020

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 00:37:46 UTC 2020

Hello At-Large-Chapter members:

Our monthly chapter meeting will be on Thursday October 15,2020 at 7:00PM.
To participate, call (605)468-8011 access code: 184220#. We will be holding
elections for all officer positions.

President: Cathy Gaten

Vice President:

Secretary: Tina Thomas

Treasurer: Carmen Weatherly

Board Member: Jeanette Torres

If any of you would like to run for one of the positions, Please send
President Cathy Gaten an email at:cathygaten1955 at gmail.com

All members in good standing may nominate,

run for all positions, and make and second motions from the floor.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you this Thursday October, 17,2020.

Tina Thomas-At-Large-Secretary