[NFBC-At-Large] FW: [NFBC-Info] NFBCA Talent Showcase At State Convention

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 04:59:10 UTC 2020

From: Rochelle Houston <rhouston58 at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 8:14 AM
Cc: Rochelle Houston <rhouston58 at gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: [NFBC-Info] NFBCA Talent Showcase At State Convention

Rochelle Houston, First Vice President

President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles

rhouston58 at gmail.com <mailto:rhouston58 at gmail.com>

323 807-0300

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Begin forwarded message: