[NFBC-At-Large] FW: State Convention Rookie Roundup is Monday, 10/19

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 05:22:58 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Barbour <jbar at barcore.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2020 8:16 PM
To: tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Subject: State Convention Rookie Roundup is Monday, 10/19

Hey Everyone,

Our state convention is just days away and tomorrow's NFB of California is
hosting a Rookie Roundup. Fellow chapter member Bobbi will be one of the
hosts!

We encourage everyone to attend Rooke Roundup no matter how long you've been
in the NFB. Why? Because a virtual California state convention is new to all
of us. I'm pasting the info below. You can also find it online at:
http://www.nfbcal.org/convention/rookie-roundup/.

2020 NFB of California State Convention Rookie Roundup

The National Federation of the Blind of California would like to invite you
to our 2020 Rookie Roundup on Monday October 19 from 5:00 p.m. to
7:00 p.m. This year is a first for all of us. We will be holding our NFB of
CA state convention virtually and we want you to be excited and informed
about this year's convention! Convention will be filled with Federation
staples like door prizes and general sessions. And sprinkled with exciting
new things like a virtual choir and a hospitality suite where you can meet
fellow convention attendees and affiliate leaders.

President Tim Elder, our National Representative Norma Crosby from Texas,
long time NFB of CA members, and your hosts for the evening; Bobbi Pompey &
Rochelle Houston will be your personal guides for the evening.  We will kick
off this year's convention by giving an overview of the agenda, explaining
the logistics of attending a virtual convention, answering your questions,
and getting us all pumped for convention. And finally, a few lucky attendees
will win the first door prizes of the 2020 state convention!

For more information about this year's convention visit
nfbcal.org/convention.

See you there!

The National Federation of the Blind of California is inviting you to a
scheduled Zoom meeting.Topic: Rookie Roundup

Time: Oct 19, 2020 05:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/94883260391?pwd=Rm5tYmV1VCtGVDFObGZDdFUrclFidz09

Meeting ID: 948 8326 0391

Passcode: 036170

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,94883260391# US (San Jose) 14086380968,,94883260391# US

+(San Jose)

Dial by your location

       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

       +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)