[NFBC-At-Large] Subject: California state convention At Large Chapter caucus

Carmen Weatherly cweatherly101 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 22:42:36 UTC 2020

Hello chapter members,

Our at-large state convention caucus will be on Sunday morning, October 25, 2020 at 8:30 AM. We will discuss the resolutions that will be read today at the 5 PM Resolutions Zoom meeting. Please pay attention and make sure you get online to listen to the resolutions, write down the ones that you would like to discuss. And make a decision on whether you want those resolutions to pass. We only have 30 minutes to discuss the resolutions.

Our caucus will be on a conference phone call. The number is 319-527-3250. There is no password required.

Please be at the zoom meeting at 5 PM today to listen to the resolutions that will be voted on during general sessions on Sunday.

If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Sent from my iPhone,

Carmen M. Weatherly, president
Riverside San Bernardino Chapter
National Federation of The Blind