[NFBC-At-Large] FW: [NFBC-Info] Breaking Barriers With Central Valley Chapter

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 18:05:19 UTC 2020

Subject: [NFBC-Info] Breaking Barriers With Central Valley Chapter

Hello, Everyone:

I want to invite you to the Central Valley Chapter’s special Breaking Barriers call this week . On Wednesday, September 9, at 12 PM Pacific, Bryan Bashin, director of The San Francisco Lighthouse for the Blind, will be speaking about working with vocational rehabilitation and answering any questions you may have. If you are currently a student, trying to find a job, considering a career change, or just need to take that next step in becoming self-reliant, this call is for you.

Call-in information is below my signature. I hope to see you there!

All best,

Rachel

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83957763091?pwd=OUdMYVR2dDByVS9XNTNWaU5KaDZBdz09

Meeting ID: 839 5776 3091
Password: 071615
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,83957763091#,,#,071615# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,83957763091#,,#,071615# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
       +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
       +1 301 715 8592 US