[NFBC-At-Large] FW: [NFBC-Info] Another Zoom Training

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:28:27 UTC 2020

Subject: [NFBC-Info] Another Zoom Training

Hello, everyone!

Our 1st pre-convention  Zoom training tonight went so well that we have
decided to have another one this week. If you were not able to make it
tonight, or if you did come and still have questions or would like to
practice the commands, we will be holding another training session on
Friday, September 18, at 6 PM Pacific. Information to join the meeting is
pasted below my signature.

Cheers!

Rachel

Rachel Grider is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBCAL Zoom Trainings
Time: Friday, September 18, 2020, 6:00 PM

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87273071492?pwd=SVhOR2xNVG11N2dQOUR1ZEtFZ0tMQT09

Meeting ID: 872 7307 1492
Passcode: 193863
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,87273071492# US (San Jose) 12532158782,,87273071492# US
+(Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)