[NFBC-At-Large] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB DC 5th Annual Blind Women's Empowerment Conference flyer2020

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 21:11:11 UTC 2020

From: NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Libra Robinson via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2020 5:35 PM
To: Nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB DC 5th Annual Blind Women's Empowerment
Conference flyer2020

"Living Your Life Like its Golden"

THE NFB OF DC PROUDLY PRESENTS OUR 5TH ANNUAL

BLIND WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT CONFERENCE

Bringing to you an awesome panel of diverse blind women along with dynamic
keynote speaker, Mrs. Jean Brown. These talented sisters will be telling it
to you from their hearts to your hearts. Get ready to be dazzled,
rejuvenated, and inspired to live Your Life Like It's Golden!

When: Friday October 16th 2020

Time 12noon-3pm

All Women Are Welcome

*	To RSVP or for more information contact Libra Robinson at (202)
427-3600 or email leelibra342 at gmail.com <mailto:leelibra342 at gmail.com>  no
later than October 12, 2020

We thank you in advance for your participation and we hope you enjoy!