[NFBC-At-Large] FW: Aira News April 14, 2021

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 17:58:16 UTC 2021

Subject: Aira News April 14, 2021

Aira News April 14, 2021

This week we take a look at how you can maximize your visual interpreting with Aira plans and go out to the ball park.

Aira Plans and Pricing

We offer several ways for you to get more Aira in the form of our monthly subscription plans. There are no contracts with these plans and you can change plans at any time. You can also purchase add-on minutes should you run out.

Intro Plan: This plan gives you 30 minutes per month.

Standard Plan: This plan gives you 120 minutes per month with plan-sharing for up to two other people.

Advanced Plan: This plan gives you 300 minutes per month with plan-sharing for up to two other people.

Contact our Customer Care Team for local pricing if outside the US or Canada.

But wait! There's more! If you're a member in good standing of any of the organizations below, you can contact our Customer Care Team to get in on one of our Power Plans.

United States 🇺🇸

American Council of the Blind.

National Federation of the Blind.

Canada 🇨🇦

Alliance for Equality of Blind Canadians.

Canadian Council of the Blind

UK 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Royal National Institute for the Blind

The Intro Power Plan gives you 30 minutes at a 33% discount. The Standard Power Plan gives you 20 more minutes, (140 per month) for the same price as our Standard plan.

You must contact our Customer Care Team to get any of the Power Plans and must be ready to answer questions to verify your membership.

Afternoon at the Museum Presents

Return to the Negro League Baseball Museum!

We first visited this incredible museum http://nlbm.or in October and said we'd be back come spring. April 15 is Jackie robinson Day and we're celebrating through Friday, the 16th with another visit. Join us at 4:00pm Eastern time (US & Canada), 9:00pm (UK), and on Saturday, april 17 at 6:00am (Eastern AU), 8:00pm (New Zealand).

Join us on Zoom.

https://aira.zoom.us/j/91066560179

Or join us on Youtube.

http://youtube.com/c/airaio/live

Contact Us!

For information on anything above, or for any questions related to our service, contact our Customer Care Tea. Email: support at aira.io.

US & Canada: 1.800.395.1934.

Australia: 1.800.765.096.

New Zealand: 0.800.425.451.

UK: 0.800.046.5668.

Your Aira Team

Aira Tech Corp | 3451 Via Montabello, STE 192 PMB 214, Carlsbad, CA 92009