[NFBC-At-Large] Presidential release April 5, 2021

lauren merryfield roseofthesoul at outlook.com
Fri Apr 23 23:21:21 UTC 2021

Hi, at-large members,
This is Lauren Merryfield. I want to apologize to you for running for Secretary and then not being able to follow through.

It turns out that I have high-grade b-cell lymphoma. Since my kidneys and heart would not handle chemo, I am opting for palliative care or hospice. I am expected to live several months.

I have enjoyed being on this team and receiving such timely emails, to help keep up.
Thank you,
Blessings,
Love,
Lauren Merryfield❤