[NFBC-At-Large] FW: Starting Soon: June 6 Open Call with Federation's External Investigator, Tonya Baña LLC (CC and Español Available)

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 22:33:40 UTC 2021

Subject: Starting Soon: June 6 Open Call with Federation's External Investigator, Tonya Baña LLC (CC and Español Available)

La interpretación en español <>

Tonight: Meet Code of Conduct External Investigator, Tonya Baña

Sunday, June 6, from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. ET via Zoom

Reminder: Attend tonight’s open call with the National Federation of the Blind Code of Conduct <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21539&qid=5515704>  external investigator, Tonya Baña, hosted by the NFB Survivor Task Force. The purpose of this webinar is to meet and learn about Ms. Baña’s philosophy and approach to conducting investigations related to sexual misconduct. Meeting registration and authentication are not required to participate. Spanish interpretation and closed-captioning will be available for participants.

The deadline to submit questions for Tonya was Thursday, June 3. Audience questions submitted during the webinar may be considered depending upon time constraints.

Agenda

8:00 PM: Welcome by Communications and Engagement Branch

8:05 PM: Survivors Task Force Questions for Tonya Baña

8:50 PM: Audience Questions for Tonya Baña

9:30 PM: Adjournment

Access the Zoom and Captions

The Zoom includes live captions and Spanish. The 1CapApp provides access to the captions with the option to turn off auto-scroll to follow at your own pace.

1CapApp Access: https://ennis.1capapp.com/event/nfb <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21542&qid=5515704>

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/91992010607?pwd=TjVIdGhid2pHNTN6R2k5NjJMTjlFZz09 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21543&qid=5515704>

Meeting ID: 919 9201 0607

Passcode: 524424

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,91992010607#

Dial by your location

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC) Meeting ID: 919 9201 0607

La interpretación en español

Únase a la reunión abierta para cumplir con el investigador externo del código de conducta de la NFB, Tonya Baña.

Unirse a la reunión de Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/91992010607?pwd=TjVIdGhid2pHNTN6R2k5NjJMTjlFZz09 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21543&qid=5515704>

La interpretación en español se utilizará en la misma plataforma Zoom que se menciona anteriormente. La función está disponible en la aplicación móvil o en el escritorio web. Para acceder, únase al seminario web de Zoom, seleccione el botón etiquetado como interpretación y luego seleccione Español. También tendrá la opción de silenciar el audio original en lugar de escucharlo a un volumen más bajo. Si tiene alguna pregunta, envíe un correo electrónico dmartinez at nfbtx.org <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21544&qid=5515704> .

About Safety and Support Initiatives

As the leading civil rights organization of the blind in the United States, every day we work to bring equality, love, and hope to our community.  We are committed to and welcome an ongoing process of learning how to heal from past trauma, to prevent future instances, and to protect victims and survivors. As part of these efforts, our entirely survivor-led task force will serve as an intermediate advisory team to the National Federation of the Blind leaders, members, and third-party partners. To learn more, visit nfb.org/survivors.

Your participation is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your commitment to the movement.

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21545&qid=5515704>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21546&qid=5515704>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21547&qid=5515704>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21548&qid=5515704>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21549&qid=5515704>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21550&qid=5515704>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314