[NFBC-At-Large] FW: Access the #NFB21 virtual event platform

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 00:48:59 UTC 2021

From: National Federation of the Blind <webmaster at nfb.org>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2021 11:49 AM
To: Tina Thomas <tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com>
Subject: Access the #NFB21 virtual event platform

Enhance Your Convention Experience!

Log in today and throughout the 2021 National Federation of the Blind National Convention. Access important information, visit the exhibit hall, network with attendees, and more. What is the virtual event platform? Available via either the mobile app or the web, our virtual event platform lets you:

*	Customize your personal convention schedule
*	Join Zoom meetings instantly
*	Connect directly with sponsors and exhibitors
*	Network with other attendees and send messages
*	Receive important updates and notifications

How do I access the virtual event platform?

You will receive an email invitation to login to the CrowdCompass mobile app and virtual event platform. Follow the links in the email to initiate a login and verify your account.

Via the Mobile App

*	Follow this link to download the mobile app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store https://crowd.cc/s/40gtm <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21812&qid=5607794> .
*	Or, search for “NFB 21” in the app store.
*	Login with the same email address you used to register for the convention.

Via the Web

*	Visit https://crowd.cc/nfb21 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21820&qid=5607794> .
*	Login with the same email address you used to register for the convention.
*	You'll receive a verification code via email each time you initiate a login on the web.

Use the mobile app, the web, or both. When you initiate a login, you'll receive a verification code via email. Create a profile to start networking and begin building your personal schedule. Please note that your profile should be marked visible in order to network with other attendees.

See you at NFB21!

We look forward to connecting with you during national convention, July 6 through July 10. The excitement and engagement is already beginning. If you have questions regarding the app, please email nfb at nfb.org <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21813&qid=5607794> .

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21814&qid=5607794>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21815&qid=5607794>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21816&qid=5607794>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21817&qid=5607794>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21813&qid=5607794>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21818&qid=5607794>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314