[NFBC-At-Large] Ever Lee Hairston & Lil Deverell.postcast please read

Lauren Merryfield lauren7877 at outlook.com
Wed Mar 3 21:33:27 UTC 2021

Hi, Carmen,
Thank you so much for sending this podcast with Ever Lee speaking. I’ve heard her before at National Convention, but that was some years ago. I really appreciate her and how she has withstood many difficulties in life.

Thanks,
Blessings,
Lauren Merryfield❤
p.s.: I am sorry for my absence, as late, of attending the at-large chapter meetings. I am not always well and major fatigue is one of the issues I have, plus intestinal issues. I will attend when I can. I am not gone, however. I’ve missed being with you and the chapter.

"What a power is love! It is the most wonderful, the greatest of all living powers. Love gives life to the lifeless. Love lights a flame in the heart that is cold.Love brings hope to the hopeless and gladdens the hearts of the sorrowful. In the world of existence there is indeed no greater power than the power of love."
Abdu’l-Baha