[NFBC-At-Large] October Meeting and Meet The Blind Month Activity

Carmen Weatherly cweatherly101 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:50:26 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
Just a friendly reminder, in our last meeting we discussed what our Chapters activity would be for Meet The Blind Month.
We decided to call two people  to discuss who we are and what we do in the NFB.
Also, lets encourage our friends to attend our State Convention.

Lets make sure we get their contact information to invite them to our next meeting November 18, at 7PM.

This month our meeting falls on the same day as State convention October 21st.
At Large chapters will consider the State convention as our chapter meeting.

In conclusion remember to include your invitees to our November 18 At-Large chapter meeting at 7PM.

Stay Safe Stay Healthy and have a great California State and Convention!

Cathy Gaten, president