[NFBC-At-Large] FW: [NFBC-Info] Last Day To Register As A Performer

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 13:44:00 UTC 2021

Subject: [NFBC-Info] Last Day To Register As A Performer

Hello, everyone:

I am so excited about our upcoming showcase of talent at our 2021 state convention! Thank you to all those who have signed up to be a performer. If you still want to perform, it’s not too late. Just fill out this form before the end of the day today to reserve a spot.

https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/showcase_of_talent <https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/showcase_of_talent>

See you at convention!

Rachel
Rachel Grider
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of California