[NFBC-At-Large] Fwd: [NFBC-Info] Convention Resolutions Are Up

Carmen Weatherly cweatherly101 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 00:51:46 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
Our Chapter Caucus Meeting tomorrow. October 24 at 8:30 AM.
I am forwarding the resolutions for you to read.
If you have any questions we can talk about them at our caucus meeting.
We will be voting on these resolutions tomorrow In  general session.

Conference Call at 8:30 AM
605-468-8011
Code 184220#
See you tomorrow!