[NFBC-At-Large] FW: At Large Monthly Meeting 12/15/2022

Elsie H elsieh at communitycenterfortheblind.org
Fri Dec 16 19:32:40 UTC 2022

Hi Ever,

Thank you for the birthday wishes. Happy birthday to you also and enjoy your time away in the warm weather. It is high of 52 here in Stockton.

Safe travels and talk soon.

Elsie Hirata
Director Of Client Services
[cid:image001.png at 01D91142.1A0EEDC0]
Community Center for the Blind & Visually Impaired
2453 Grand Canal Blvd., Ste.5
Stockton CA 95207
Office: 209.466.3836 x201
Fax: 209.466.5692
Email: elsieh at communitycenterfortheblind.org<mailto:SarahB at communitycenterfortheblind.org>
Website: www.CommunityCenterForTheBlind.org<http://www.communitycenterfortheblind.org/>

   [cid:image002.png at 01D91142.1A0EEDC0] <http://www.facebook.com/ccbvi> [cid:image003.png at 01D91142.1A0EEDC0] <http://www.twitter.com/ccbvi> [cid:image004.png at 01D91142.1A0EEDC0] <http://goo.gl/3LCMFV>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.

Community Center for the Blind & Visually Impaired is a 501(c)(3), tax-deductible, non-profit organization.
[Federal Tax I.D. (EIN): 94-1337611]