[NFBC-At-Large] Fwd: Correction NFB Of California Seniors Sunshine Tribune

Carmen Weatherly cweatherly101 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 21:15:17 UTC 2022

Hello At Large Chapter Members,
Senior Division 55 plus, president Arietta Woods asked all chapter
presidents to pass on these resources to our members.
Personally I found some great information for me.
I hope you will take advantage of some of these resources.
Also, Arietta Woods is inviting all seniors 55 plus to save the date.
To join there meeting February 25, at 8:30PM