[NFBC-At-Large] At Large Chapter meeting tonight

isabelybarra86 at gmail.com isabelybarra86 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 14:25:00 UTC 2023

Hello Carmen, and at large chapter members,
I apologize for not attending the zoom meeting last night.
I just went back to work and it’s been very hectic.
If possible, can I get a reminder at least one day in advance or a text so I can be more prepared. I apologize and hopefully you had a great meeting. Take care.
Sincerely,
Isabel Ybarra.

Sent from my iPhone