[Nfbc-info] social networking website resolution

Ronit Ovadia rovadia82 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 03:03:53 UTC 2008

Hi LM nad others,
I have found that using Firefox with Window-eyes works very wel with
facebook. I use firefox anyway because I like it better than internet
explorer and with window-eyes at least, it does pretty well. IT just
takes some getting used to to find everything. I haven't found anything
that won't read like you described, though. IF you have firefox or feel
like downloading it, try putting it on no page style under the view
menu. That should help you see everything on the page better.
Hope this helps.
Ronit