[Nfbc-info] social networking website resolution

Gardner, Ron RGardner at nfb.org
Tue Dec 16 20:20:55 UTC 2008

Justin,

I note with excitement that you have recently graduated from the
Louisiana Center. Congratulations.  Each of our NFB centers provides
marvelous experience and knowledge.

However, I would like to know what city you live in.  You say there is
no NFB chapter in your area.  I know that Mary Willows and Robert Stigel
and Nicolas Crisstoso are interested in building new chapters.  I also
would like to help provide support for beginning a new chapter in
whatever city you live.  I look forward to hearing back from you.

My direct email is
rgardner at nfb.org

Merry Christmas and warmest wishes to all.

Ron Gardner