[Nfbc-info] Literacy events

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 16 20:57:33 UTC 2008

Hello Federationists-
As you all know, we will be celebrating the bicentennial birthday of Louis
/Braille on January 4/09 and promoting  Braille literacy through out the
year. If all chapter presidents would contact me via email or phone with the
following information, I would greatly appreciate it. Where, when and
contact person  for your  event.  If you have any further questions please
contact me.
Merry Christmas.
Tina Thomas
Braille Literacy Coordinator NFBC