[Nfbc-info] State Affiliate Treasurer Duties

bhardison at roadrunner.com bhardison at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 17 07:05:05 UTC 2008

I thought the affiliate members should be aware of my correspondence with Mary Willows. As you can see, the treasurer duties have not been performed by the former Treasurer or the current Treasurer since state convention. I think this is may be in violation of the affiliate's state constitution. Any thoughts?

Brad Hardison
Channel Islands Chapter of the NFB of CA

Thank you for your inquiry.  I have been in contact with Dr.  Maurer.  We
are well aware of these issues.