[Nfbc-info] FW: [Brl-coordinators] New Braille Video

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 19 00:23:26 UTC 2008

Subject: [Brl-coordinators] New Braille Video

Dear Braille Coordinators,

Please note that we now have a new Braille Literacy video available for use.
Additionally, we have a 30 second PSA that Terry Bradshaw has recorded.
Both of them are currently linked on the NFB home page but I have provided
the direct links for your convenience below.

Braille: Unlocking the Code
HYPERLINK
"http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/Video/Braille_Literacy_Final_Final.wmv"http:/
/www.nfb.org/images/nfb/Video/Braille_Literacy_Final_Final.wmv

Terry Bradshaw PSA
HYPERLINK
"http://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/Video/Terry_Bradshaw.wmv"http://www.nfb.org/i
mages/nfb/Video/Terry_Bradshaw.wmv

Sincerely,

Mark A. Riccobono
Executive Director, Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
1800 Johnson Street
Baltimore, Maryland   21230
Phone: (410) 659-9314 ext. 2357
Fax: (410) 659-5129
Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:mriccobono at nfb.org"mriccobono at nfb.org
Web: HYPERLINK "http://www.nfb.org/"www.nfb.org

Join the Braille Literacy movement through our Braille Readers Are Leaders
Literacy Campaign:
HYPERLINK "http://tinyurl.com/6jdajq"http://tinyurl.com/6jdajq
Read more at:
HYPERLINK "http://www.braille.org/"http://www.braille.org
Or follow the campaign using Twitter:
HYPERLINK
"http://www.twitter.com/brailleliteracy"http://www.twitter.com/braillelitera
cy

Get some Straight Talk About Vision Loss: HYPERLINK
"http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Straight_Talk.asp"http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Straight_Ta
lk.asp

Checked by AVG.
8:36 AM