[Nfbc-info] Request for advice, at the risk of asking a foolish question ...

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sun Dec 21 18:46:04 UTC 2008

Angela,

One thing you might do is see what other major sites on blindness use for
their key words and then use the ones you feel are most relevant.  Also,
after looking at other sites' key words think of some they do not use which
may bring you up in the rankings.

To view key word choices on other sites, go to a site and then do the
following if you use Internet Explorer.  (I do not know how to acomplish the
following with other browsers).  After reaching the site click on "view" in
the top menu and then go down to "source".  Click on "source" which will
then bring up all the coding for the page you currently are viewing.  You
can find the "key word", or "meta" information near the top of the display.

I hope this helps.

            Michael Hingson,
 NSA
President,
The Michael Hingson Group
84 Bahama Reef
Novato, CA 94949
Phone Direct number (415) 827-4084
Fax number (415) 883-6220
Mobile/Pager (888) 965-9191
Email info at michaelhingson.com <
mailto:info at michaelhingson.com>
For information on Michael's speaking topics, his availability, and his
consulting services on Diversity and Access Technology for blind persons
please visit <
http://www.michaelhingson.com>
For information on Guide Dogs for the Blind please visit <
http://www.guidedogs.com>