[Nfbc-info] Fwd: Re: State Affiliate Treasurer Duties

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 22 04:18:46 UTC 2008

I am pleased to announce that the Assistant Treasurer is now signed onto the
accounts.  Jana Littrell, Shannon Dillon and I went to the banks yesterday.
Unfortunately, Jonathan is  travelling for the next 2 weeks and would not be
able to get to the banks until mid January.  I was really uncomfortable with
that so I have resolved that situation.  Thank you B.J. for the supportive
words.  I ask the membership only to trust that if something isn't happening
fast enough there must be a good reason.  I may not be comfortable airing
our laundry all over the internet so just trust me that the solidarity of
the affiliate is first and foremost my concern.

Thank you.