[Nfbc-info] On behalf of the social networking committee

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Tue Dec 30 21:24:16 UTC 2008

Dear fellow Californians,
    Once again I am asking for your input. As you may know, Anne Taylor is
heading up negotiations with Facebook on a national level. As the social
networking project coordinator for the state, I promised her I'd give her
every assistance. If you have had trouble accessing Facebook, or any of its
features, please reply to this or contact me off list.
Thanks again, and here's to a happy and successful 2009
Angela Fowler

Thank you

Angela Fowler

fowlers at syix.com