[Nfbc-info] question about cookbooks

deepa goraya dgoraya at ucla.edu
Mon Nov 3 17:45:06 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

    Did any of you purchase cookbooks at state convention for CABS, or intending the proceeds to go to CABS? There was some confusion because CABS is selling cookbooks in conjunction with the Channel Islands Chapter, and we were not able to work at the table at convention because of a scheduling glitch. So some of you may have bought cookbooks intended for CABS, but your proceeds may have gone to Channel Islands instead by accident. If you did, please let me know. We have to know because we have to meet our quota of selling 50 cookbooks and we're trying to figure out exactly how many we've already sold.

Thanks,

Deepa