[Nfbc-info] Target Settlement Procedures

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 02:39:54 UTC 2008

    Hi Nicolas.
I submitted my claim I think about a week ago when the anouncement first hit
the list.
I haven't gotten a phone call but Two days ago I received the following
email
"This email is to inform you that we have received and processed your claim
submission.
If you have any questions regarding your submission, please reply to this
email or
contact us at (215)979-1620.
Regards,
Claims Administrator"
That sounds like they don't always call back.

Mike Peterson