[Nfbc-info] NFBC Board Meeting This Thursday, November 20, 7 p.m.

Jonathan Lyens jonathan at lyens.com
Mon Nov 17 06:09:56 UTC 2008

Fellow Federationists,

This is just a reminder that the NFB of California Board will be meeting
Thursday November 20th. We encourage all interested Californians to call
in to the meeting. There will be an opportunity at the end of the
meeting for anyone who wishes, to ask questions or make comments.

Here are the details:

What - NFBC Board Meeting

When - Thursday, November 20,

Time - 7 p.m.

Call in number: (616) 347-8400 and the access code is 18420 pound

Please direct any questions about the meeting directly to President Mary
Willows.

Fellow Federationists,

Please excuse the delay in sending this message. I have been having
difficulty posting to the list serve.

This is just a reminder that the NFB of California Board will be meeting
Thursday November 20th. We encourage all interested Californians to call
in to the meeting. There will be an opportunity at the end of the
meeting for anyone who wishes to ask questions or make comments.

Here are the details:

What - NFBC Board Meeting

When - Thursday, November 20,

Time - 7 p.m.

Call in number: (616) 347-8400 and the access code is 18420 pound

Please direct any questions about the meeting directly to President Mary
Willows.

Jonathan T. Lyens MPA

Email: jonathan at lyens.com

Fax: (321) 256-8896