[Nfbc-info] FW: January 4 Materials

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 19 04:13:14 UTC 2008

Dear Fellow Federationists-
This email contains attachments that discussion the Louis Braille birthday
events that all state affiliates will be participating in on January 4.
Please read and if you have any questions and or any ideas on what chapters
would like to do to promote Braille literacy on January/09. please let me
know.
Thanks
Tina Thomas
Braille Literacy state Coordinator