[Nfbc-info] Question about the sudden loss of sight book

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 26 00:18:49 UTC 2008

Hi all. I sent this anouncement to one of my college instructors and she wants it.
She's not a member or affiliate but had this question comment.
.  I went to the web
site of The National Center for Suddenly Injured
Adults and found the book.  It looks really
good.  I noticed though that in order for NFB to
get the $5.00 you have to be a member or an
affiliate member.  Am I correct about this?  Let
me know what you think?  I am going to get it
anyway but I would like for the $5.00 to go to the NFB.

Can she order and do this or should I offer to order it for her.
Thanks
    Mike