[Nfbc-info] NFBC San Francisco Chapter's Holiday Party Invite

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 08:14:44 UTC 2008

Hello:

    Hello, my name is Jaime Tomasello and I am the  secretary of the San
Francisco chapter.  Our chapter is having a holiday  party.  We would like to
invite all the chapters in the affiliate to attend  our party.  Below is a flyer
with all of the information about the  party.  I hope that everyone can attend
the party.  If you have any  questions the contact information to get a hold
of me is in the flyer.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Secretary of the San Francisco Chapter of the NFBC

Happy  Holidays!!!!
The  San Francisco Chapter of the NFBC Is having their annual holiday party
and we  are inviting all chapters from the affiliate and everyone else who is
interested  to come.
It  will be held at Max’s opera cafe 601 van ness Avenue, San Francisco CA
(415)  771-7300
On  December 13, 2008 from 1-3 pm.
This  year we are collecting toy and monetary donations for the  San
Francisco Fire fighters toy drive.  We are collecting toys for  ages 8-12 years old.
Some suggested items are sports equipment, any type  of balls, arts and
crafts, and games.
If you  are sending a monetary  donation  please write it for the San
Francisco Fire Fighters Toy Drive and Please send  them to Lauren Manierre, Treasurer
of the San Francisco Chapter of the NFBC at  1787 Clemens Road Oakland 94682.
No  hosted lunch at party. (Please pay for own person’s meal, drinks, & tax
at  the party.)
There  will be Braille menus at the restaurant or if you want to check the
menu or get  directions to the restaurant go onto Max’s Opera Café’s website at
_www.maxsworld.com_ (http://www.maxsworld.com/) .
Please  R.S.V.P. by December 7, 2008.
If you  have any questions either contact Jaime Tomasello at (925)594-2583 or
at _jktomasell at aol.com_ (mailto:jktomasell at aol.com) .  Or Heather Williams at
(510)846-5993 or  at lionbrat2 at sbcglobal.net.
We  hope that everyone can come.  Happy  Holidays and have a Happy New Year’
s!
Sincerely, from the San Francisco Chapter of the  NFBC
AOL.com.