[Nfbc-info] Sad news from our California Federation family

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 7 00:46:42 UTC 2009

Good evening everyone,
I just received some very sad news about one of our Federation family
members.  Ethel Brandon, President of the Pathfinders Chapter passed away
today.

Ethel was also President of the Senior Blind Division and Vice-president of
the Diabetics Division.

Ethel was a friendly, enthusiastic long time member in California.  She will
be missed terribly.  I will pass along news of the arrangements as soon as I
know anymore.

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net