[Nfbc-info] responses needed for study

deepa goraya dgoraya at ucla.edu
Wed Apr 15 03:33:34 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

This is an email I received as a follow-up to an interview I did several months ago for a study on race. Now it looks like they want to talk to more blind individuals to help their study along. Here's the email below:

"We are conducting a study regarding blind people's experiences with race. If you are interested in talking about your perspectives during a short interview, please send an email to kchase at gmail.com. All responses will be kept confidential."

Deepa