[Nfbc-info] is anyone missing a cookbook?

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Fri Apr 17 02:07:05 UTC 2009

Offlist, Depa
	Do they still have that option?

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of dgoraya at ucla.edu
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 6:55 AM
To: cabs-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbc-info] is anyone missing a cookbook?

Hello everyone,

We are finally sorting out the cookbook sales issue and we realize that some
of you may have ordered a cookbook and not received it. If this is the case,
it was probably a Free Matter for the Blind mailing error. But if you are
missing a cookbook and would like one, please send an email to either the
listserv or to me at dgoraya at ucla.edu and let us know if you would like the
money to go to CABS or the Channel Islands chapter and indicate when you
ordered one. Also include your name, contact info, and address in the email.
We will then send another cookbook out to you via UPS.

Thanks,

Deepa