[Nfbc-info] Ideas needed for Career section of CABS web site

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sun Apr 26 19:22:24 UTC 2009

Dear fellow Californians,
    As many of you know, I am working on expanding the CABS web site. One of
the sections I have added is a career section, with links to resume writing
and interviewing tips, employment opportunities, etc. If anyone has been to
that section however, you can see it can stand some expanding.
    Do you have any ideas, links I could add, topics you would like to see
covered? Let me know by replying to this or contacting me offlist. My goal
is to make this a helpful resource for all of us.

Thank you

Angela Fowler

fowlers at syix.com